Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Very late night...

Well my best friend turns 38 on Friday.. We are going to her house tomorrow night to celebrate it. So I decided to make my 6 layers chocolate cake for her.. Now you might be asking?? What is up with these colors? Well, The Beavers are playing their opening game tomorrow night and we are all getting together to watch it and have dinner. KC, jokingly said, can you put a beaver on it. Well I tried. The OSU Beaver logo had too much detail for me to make it come out right. I tried though. I had the beavers head on it and everything, then decided to scrape it all off! I was not happy with it. Well then I thought I would just do it in the OSU colors since I had already colored ALL my frosting those colors. I thought I would make a bunch of orange roses and make it all pretty. Well as you can see no roses either. I had watered down the icing to draw with, so the roses would not stay up, they just melted into a blob. This was not the night for me to have much go right. So I decided on a flower design that I know the icing would hold up for. And this is what I came up with.. Please tell me you can tell those are flowers!! LOL
Happy Birthday Kari....... I love you..... Go Ducks. :)~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: