Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer time fun

I had Ainsley, Ian and Gavin yesterday while their Mamma's where getting much needed things done. I know, I am crazy.. But the day went really well. The kids all sat down and had snack.. The little ones got to play in the little pool. Ian and Eva played in the big pool.
Again, lunch time went smoothly.. Ok.. so Kia throwing her chicken fingers one by one over Ainsley's head was not somthing I wanted to see.. But the whole bunch thought it was pretty funny.. That is what happens when I turn my back for 1 minute to go get my lunch and I can hear them all giggling outside!!
Look at the bathing beauties!! I had put the towels out to dry and then they all ran over to pretend they were taking a nap... Yea I WISH!! LOL
After about 2 hours of the morning heat I finally got the little ones water wings on and hit the pool with all of them. oh except Gavin.. He went down for a nap at noon. It felt SOOOOO good to get into that water. Other friends ended up coming over around 1pm to swim and visit and we did not get out of the pool till about 4pm!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: