Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kia runs with the big kids!

This Monday at Scotties Playhouse I went to help out (someone called me to sub). For the first half hour or so, there was not many kids there. So I decided to go ahead and let Kia go for it. Eva helped her up the big steps to the first floor and that is all she needed. She ran for it. She did not hesitate to explore all over the place.. Even go on the rope bridge..
I was pretty proud to see her being fearless.
Eva doing her thing.
This would be Kia going down behind her big sister on the slide... yes I atually climed up there to get a picture. (of course today of all days I have my little camera that is just about to be tosses out!! grrr is makes me mad) But you can see one of Eva's braids infront of Kia..
I am so happy to be able to relax a bit at scotty's playhouse now that Kia can hold her own... and.... I am also so sad.... that she is getting so big that she IS able hold her own!! Where did my little baby go?!?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The McAuleys said...

Oooooh, like the new background! It looks great! And I did not know you'd named the new business and started a blog!!!!! Exciting.

Jolina said...

well I wouldnt call it a business... but just in case I decided too, it is ready.. plus I like having a seperate blog for all the goodies.. :)