Wednesday, August 13, 2008

mini cupcakes

Last to do for the tea was the Cream Filled Mini Cupcakes.. These I can now do in my sleep!! They are an easy design that takes no time at all. That is why I saved those till late last night.

Kelly came and picked everything up along with one of her sons, Bransen, (sorry not sure how to spell that one!) and her daughter Brooke.. they came bearing gifts.. Fresh farm eggs!! Oh.. I love fresh farm eggs, they are the best.. and two huge zucchini's!! Looks like I will be attempting zucchini bread this week!! And ofcourse I have to bread and fry a little bit!! Yummmoooo!! I hope Brookes tea is a fun event.. Happy 6th Birthday Brooke!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tina Kelley said...

Yum! Chocolate cupcakes!! Hey did you end up making anything using the mini bowl mold thing? So I don't know the technical terms but aw well.. I'm totally seeing a trade in the future.. I do you blog design for baked goodies/candies!!