Thursday, August 7, 2008

crafting

What was I thinking... Please someone tell me.. Beads and hardwood floor!! They just do not go together! LOL I decided to let Kia pick out some beads at the store so we could do some beading.. She chose these... I swear!! I picked up some pipe cleaners and we came home to try it out. This is a quiet craft, I tell you!! At least word wise from the girls.. They were consentrating so hard to get the beads on the pipe cleaner. It was great to just sit and watch them.. I was very pleased to see Kiara take to it. She took her time with each bead.. She had probably 10 beads on and them the loud thunder of all ten hitting the hardwood floor came.. Those puppies bounced everywhere.. even under my bed in the next room. Then they started rolling off the table and the girls were grabbing a handful at a time to try and string.. I can laugh now.. but I was not laughing then.. We wrapped up the craft and put things away...Next time I know better...I will have them do this craft on the carpet in the living room!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: