Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Organizing... organizing!!

Ok.. So this is what needs to happen in order for me to clean out a closet... I have been taking one closet every few days and completely reorganizing it.. I have two left to do!! My office, scaaaarrrrry, and my bathroom closet.. other than those, I have cleaned out 4 including the garage!! This is my closet in the laundry room. (side note: we did not even know this closet existed till after we moved in and were painting the laundry room.. I turned around and wow.. one more closet to store crap in!! LOL You dont see it because when you open the door to the laundry room it is hidden behind that door.!!
Oh.. now I wish it would stay looking like this!! This is after pulling all that stuff out!! leaving only a few things that I knew did not need to be pulled out. Ok so I really should have taken a before picture of it all stuffed full of that stuff. but really.. You would have been shocked that I let something get that bad!! Trust me.. LOL It was bad!! And soooo not me!!
And Voila!!!! Look how nice and organized this is!! And room to put more stuff!! LOL And look up top.. one whole empty container.. I also later labeled everything!! It is a must!!
All right.. Now I have to say THANK YOU to Kirstin for turning me onto these lovely containers.. Which I have decided I need atleast two more for my baking stuff.. These are awesome. They are Snapware containers.. They are at Target and Jo-ann's and Walmart carries them also, but only in a two tier container pack.. Have not found them anywhere else yet.. I am trying to find ones that are deeper for a few taller baking items I have!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dominique Bjorlin said...

I thought this post was going to show you organizing your scrap booking stuff...don't forget that now! But Wow, doesn't organizing feel great! I have been doing that myself lately, hmmm, is it the season or the babies ?!?

I don't have a label maker yet, but I REALLY want one! I think I will have to make sure and ask for that for an upcoming present! And those stacking bins are great, I have seen them but not yet purchased one, because I know once I have one, I will want a ton more!

Jenny said...

Hmmmm, pregnant woman must organize:) If I didn't already know that you were expecting, I would now:) Looks good. When you are done with yours, I have lots of closets here that will surely be a challenge.