Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Years!!

Oh.... New Years Eve!! I got out the horns, noise makers and hats.. The girls spent a good hour blowing on these things.. Then they got to settle down and snuggle under their blankets and watch a movie..



They were in bed by 8pm........... Todd and I were in bed by 9pm.... And asleep by 10am... I know.. that is what pregnancy does to you.. makes you tired!! LOL I was awoke twice.. Once by a text message at 11:59..(thanks fireman!!... I will get even for that one.) and then again... really startled at 12:10am by fireworks on our block.. I thought our house was being bombed till I looked at the clock.. So... that was our new years eve... Next year hopefully we will make it to 12 midnight.. Maybe I need a party to keep me up!! LOL
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We started a new tradition this year.. we celebrated New Yorks New Years;... so at 9pm, we all toasted and cheered, then everyone started to pack up to head home.. i like that.. i am too old for midnight@!@ :)