Friday, May 30, 2008

Kiara's first time painting.

I decided yesterday to try and see how Kia does with painting with her sister. And she loved it. She was very excited when I started getting stuff out of the craft closet. She ran to her chair, said up and danced around it excitedly till I put her in her chair. I put the paints out and gave her one brush and she knew what to do.













Eva always loves to paint. We get out the paints at least two times a week.













I decided to give her the little cup with that paint in it so she could dip it herself.. She really enjoyed that.













Just when I thought it was safe to turn around for one minute to get a cake out of the oven, she takes the orange paint brush and sticks it in her mouth!! I turn around to hear and see her spitting and trying to get the paint out of her mouth. Of course my camera was already put away at that point!! But after that she still wanted to paint for awhile and did not try and eat the paint again. Lesson learned.... till the next time she paints!! LOL
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The McAuleys said...

Between the french braids and those cute little braid-knots, I can see that I'm going to need some little girl hairdressing classes from you. Poor Clara is stuck with her one side clip every day! :) I liked how you had them paint on scrapbook paper--I should try that sometime!