Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cake, cake and more cake!

I made this cake for Jenny's brother and wifes baby shower last weekend. The bottom layer came out a little dry but all in all it was not a bad tasting cake. I get to take a class on Fondant this month! I cant wait. This cake would have looked a lot better covered with white fondant then the dots on top!! You just can't get frosting perfectly smooth. Then in July I am taking a crooked cake class! I have been wanting to learn that since I saw them on Ace of Cakes on the food network channel. I still have no idea what I am going to do for Eva's birthday cakes! I have to figure it out soon. But I have a little time, thank god, We decided not to have her b-day party till july 12th. That way we have more luck with having a hot day since this year we are doing a Luau theme!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im gonna take cake decorating classes in kodiak...ive always wanted to :) plus i can stay home with the lil man .....