Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Garden time

Ok. I am pretty happy with my little garden I have going on. First time for peas... They are doing great! I cant wait to be able to actually pick some and eat them. I love fresh sweet peas. I can eat them like chips.

Now... I am praying for my tomato plants this year. Last year my only plant looked like charlie browns xmas tree... very sad and only gave about 10 little cherry tomatoes which Eva picked before they were even rip and ate them. I have two plants this year and they have tripled in size already.

Ahhhhh Cukes... I have four different types this year. I cant wait for my Lemon ones to start growing. I did really well with them last year and learned to use a tomato cage to vine them up so the cukes are straight!! Thanks Todd Kelley!! Thats all we have for now.. I am hopeing to get a few more planters and grow some lettuce maybe! We will see. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: