Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One very hot weekend.

The pool is up and running! I was in a hurry to get it all cleaned up for our hot 4 days. And thank God I did. Eva was crazy and swam in it the day after I filled it up.. Too cold for me to even put my feet in! But she got in. But did not spend too much time in it. She is doing great with her water wings. Saturday we had the Kelley's over for a swim and a BBQ.

Sunday Eva wanted to swim, but I did not want to get in. So we invited a few neighbor kids over.. (started out with just one) but you know how that goes. Nervously I sat on the parts of the deck todd was not working on and watched. But the kids did great with Eva. The boy we had originally asked, named Taylor, is so good with Eva. He is always watching out for her like a big brother.

Kia wanted to join the fun sooo bad.. Not today. She just got to play in the yard with the water table and then ran around with Ainsley's float.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: