Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baking time

So I have been wanting to try these for awhile now.. I saw them on evite of all places about 3 months ago and evite led me to the bakerella.blogspot.com . What an awesome blog. So yesterday I was trying to think of something to make for Ian (a friend of Eva's) that turned 3 last week and we had to miss his birthday party on saturday. (we were at the coast) They are hopefully coming over for dinner on friday and I wanted to make something special.. I am also going to take them into Bible study were he will be and give them for a special snack to the kids. They were a little more time then I thought they would be. But it was worth it. Having done it for the first time, they did not turn out too bad..

My nice hubby ran out to walmart at 9pm last night to get me the syrofoam... I had forgotten that earlier.. Tried to use cardboard, but boy that did not work. :)

They fit perect into a little clear goody bag. When I checked out the bakerella blog yesterday it showed that she had been asked to appear on Martha.. WOW!! how awesome would that be. It was nice to be able to watch the video on Martha.com to really see how they are made. I will have to keep an eye out for pastel M n M's I think I would like them better with those!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: