Friday, May 15, 2009

Yikes!! Help please.

We have about 75 more days to go.. I know the sign to the right says 80 but the I have a date already selected for the c-section.. either July 29th or July 31.. Not sure yet.. I am going to ask for the 31, just because that is a Friday and will work better for Todd.. that is if David will do it then! Anyway.. I am going to have to come up with a new blog name.. so I need your help..
Of course dragonfly must be in the name... I was thinking.. Dragonfly's... three sisters and a brother... or just Dragonfly's... don't care for Dragonfly family.. hmmm... Leave a comment on your idea's for a new blog name.. :) hopefully before the boy comes I will have chosen one!!
Thx

4 comments:

The McAuleys said...

The English major says...just be careful about those apostrophes! No apostrophe in dragonflies, unless it is something belonging to one dragonfly, as in the dragonfly's tail. :) We'll put our thinking caps on for a new idea. 80 days! Wow!

Tina Kelley said...

Lol.. ok don't kill me but how about.."The Dragonfly Effect"..it correlates with Chaos Theory.. and with 2 girls and a boy in the house you may have just that!

BTW.. dragonflies represent a new light and joy..so you could also go with Joyful Dragonflies..

I'm voting for the first on though!

Dominique Bjorlin said...

Ooohhh, I like The Dragonfly Effect too!

Dominique Bjorlin said...

Thought of "Dragonfly Days" the other day