Friday, May 15, 2009

High Tea

Again this year we had a high tea for a fundraiser for MOPS.. this was my table.. (See Mac.. I do use Jan's China :) And actually a lot of people love her pattern. It was handed down to Todd and I from his mom Jan. We had a fun time at the tea.. Got to try more tea's.. KC decided she liked tea with milk in it.. Now she is hooked.. My favorite tea so far is Plum Monkey.. Yup that is the name..
I mad little boxes from my cricut and put in them my cake pops and some new Peanut butter truffles.. Really they are just my Peanut butter cups in a truffle form.. They were a pain to make, but I think it was just because I had never made them in a mold before and, well,,,, I need practice!!
this year we held it in the gym.. next year though.. I think we will try and move it back to room 112 like last year..
And dont worry, KC and I did not wear those hats for the tea.. This is the picture corner we have.. you dont see them, but the girls were having a blast trying on all of Amy's tea clothes..
Ohhh.. till next year!! I can rest for the summer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: