Friday, May 15, 2009

Tea for 3

Well since the girls saw all the tea stuff at the church.. (they were there for set up and break down) they were beging to have their own tea party.. So on Monday we had one. I had left over goodies from the high tea. (thank goodness, cause I did not want to make anything else)
They stayed outside till I had everything ready.. Then I called them in and they were totally excited..
yes I used the good china!! They took their time with the cups and did great.. No breakage or spillage!!
Eva was not sure about the tea.. but Kia had 5 cups of it.. after the 5th cup I realized this tea must have caffeine in it!?! So much for no caffeine for the girls.. ok.. so I can handle a little caffeine in tea!!
This will become a regular event for the house.. The girls really loved the time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: