Friday, May 22, 2009

Tea Time

Eva has been dying to have her friend Kyla over for awhile. So we set up a date and decided on a tea. I made the mistake of telling eva on Monday.. And boy she could not let it go all week long.. the tea was on Thurs. Next time I will know better!! But I guess it was one way to practice her days of the week!! She was even more excited when I suprised her at school with Kyla in hand. I decided to pick Kyla up early and let her see where Eva goes to school.. Eva was so very excited to see her at school.
I dug out a pan I have not used yet.. a mini bunt pan.. It really made very cute mini bunt cakes.. Which ofcourse had to have pink sprinkles on them!
The girls did great at the tea. This time Eva drank the tea. And same as last time, Kia had her many cups of tea.
They were eyeing the Mini cakes during the whole thing.. Finally at the end, after we ate out lunch. They dug into the cakes.
Kyla was pretty shocked we were not using play china. She was pretty happy to be using the "real" thing. It was a great time for everyone..
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for inviting Kyla, she's talked about the party all evening:) What a great thing you do for your gals!