Tuesday, July 28, 2009

12 hours to go and counting

Less then 12 hours and I will be holding my baby boy in my arms.. I cant wait to meet the chubby little boy. And chubby he is.. last week he was measuring 9bls already.. It should be interesting to see if he is 10 lbs tomorrow when he comes on out.

Please pray for us tomorrow morning that everything goes well.. Tonight will be a restless night for me as always. But the excitement is growing.

Hopefully I will be able to post from the hospital with KC's laptop.. If not.. go check out face book. I think she will be able to post to that soon after delivery.

See you all soon.

Soon to be a family of 6!!

4 comments:

The McAuleys said...

Hooray!!!! Welcome, JD! We loved the photo--can't wait to meet ya and hear the stats!

Stacie said...

Yeah for you all! welcome little guy!!

see you soon!!

Shaver fam

Dominique Bjorlin said...

Yippee! Little JD is here! Can't wait to see the chubby monkey!

victorian inn bed and breakfast said...

I like children, I have two daughter and one son. They are very naughty.
I will pray you from heart.