Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Jax Duncan.. "J.D." is born

We welcome Jax in to this world safely. He was 8 pounds 15 oz. I instantly fell in love with this little boy as soon as David held him up over the curtain in the O.R. and I got to see this beautiful creature.

This is the proud Daddy getting handed his first son in the O.R.

More pictures to come.. Got home on Sunday and am still recovering from the C-section.. This time around it seems to be a lot harder!! But with two little girls to take care off on top of a baby boy is a lot to deal with.. and healing is taking its time. I thank God everyday for my mom who is here helping and taking care of most everything for me.. I love you mom. Thanks to everyone for their prayers that morning. The c-section came a long with a huge panick attack (which has happened everytime.. not sure why it surprised me!!) But it is done and I am healing. Hope to see everyone soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

elisha anderson said...

sheesh he is adorable...and god i wish i looked that good after my c-section!!!!!