Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Aunties surprise

Auntie KC brought over a tree for the girls to have in there room.. Well I guess in Eva's room.. which lets face it they really share both rooms.. and since it would only fit in Eva's room. It went into hers. It has princess ornaments on it.. and we dug out some other ones for the girls to put on it. I also found the 101 dalmation stuff I had a long long time ago.. I am pretty sure they are from McDy's.. (dont ask) anyway, I pulled them out of the xmas box and put them under the tree.. The girls have been going nuts over them.. who knew 10 years later they would find a place.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

KC said...

Glad they are enjoying the tree! I know how much my boys liked having one in their rooms. The ornaments are from McDonalds. I have some in my Disney stuff. Cant wait to break that stuff out some year! :-)