Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday cake a day late!!

OK,,, someone did not pray hard enough!! LOL Eva was sick as a dog on her birthday! She puked up and slept all day long. Poor little girl. Then I got it that day also. Just a little though.. Thank you God. But it did stop me from going outside and helping with our backyard project that my brother came over to help us with. Thanks to Todd and Matt the projects got started. And thanks to my Mom my house did not become a huge mess!! I had probably 5 loads of puke soaked laudry from both girls that my mom helped out with. She even stayed the night to help with the girls incase they did not sleep.
So Sunday night Eva got to blow out her candles! Still she did not eat any of the cake. Or any food for that matter all day. They both are still not eating a lot and it is Wed night!!



Happy Bithday Little Girl of Mine!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: