Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More pics

Proud Antie KC and Jax
This was the team of Dr's who worked on me for the c-section. Dr. David Abel is the one on the left hand side.. He is the best Dr. in the world.. He has been my Dr. from the start. He is an awesome Dr. to have. I have been very lucky to have him there for me. He has treated me and my family very well.. And has catered to me a lot.. He knows what bothers me and how to handle it. That is why I have so many ultra sounds during the pregnancy. I need to be able to see the baby everytime and see the heart beat and movement. I only wish that he would be my Dr. for everything.. But since this is our last baby... He will dearly be missed.. But thank goodness he owns a deli downtown portland that he works himself one day a week.. So when I am downtown I will have to stop in and say hello and eat some great food.
David, you will be missed!

We had to give Jax formula to get his sugars up.. They were unstable for the first 24 hours.. But then after that he held his own.

The girls did not cooperate with taking a picture with jax.. But they wanted to see everything that was going on with him.. including diaper changes. Hopefully I will get a picture of them and him soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

elisha anderson said...

meant to say...i LOVE the pic of him on the blanket! good job!!!