Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kia?? Where are you Kia??

This was about three weeks ago.. I went into her bedroom in the morning to see if she was up yet.. I did not see her in her bed.. Hmmm.. But I could hear snoring.. LOUD snoring. I looked under the crib, then opened the one of the closet doors.. I almost pee'd my pants seeing her asleep in the closet.. who knows how long she had been there.. So like a the good mother I am.. I left her there and ran to get my camera.. Took the pics and then left the room to wait for her to wake up on her own.. (she is a grouch if you wake her up!!)

Too Funny!! Notice "Piggy" is in the basket beside her!! LOL I will have to blog a whole story on "Piggy" later!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tina Kelley said...

Ok it took me forever looking at that picture trying to figure out where she was in the house.. That is too darn funny and I must say I'm imporessed you didn't actually pee your pants!

The McAuleys said...

Too funny--my friend Cherl used to come out each morning to find her son asleep on the stairs! Literally, on the stairs--head on one step, body draped down a few more, feet a few steps below that. It was crazy.