Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its a.......

BOY!
Baby Brandon will be born sometime at the end of July. Not sure on the date yet.. Since I have C-sections I get to choose a date. I am shooting for the 21st of July, but have a feeling that will be to early for Dr. Abel to deliver him. Now I say him, becuase after finding out it was a boy, Todd, decided he was not sure on the name that we have had picked out for 9 years for our boy!! Dunkin James "D.J." I have a feeling it will stay the same, but I am waiting on Todd to come up with a name that I like.
O Boy.. I will not make the mistake of taking both girls to a two hour O.B. appointment again! They were running amuck in the Ultra sound room after have eaten all their snacks. Bugging the ultra sound tech... saying Dr. Dr. what ya doing?? over and over again. I am sure she was happy to see us leave!
Back in the Dr. office waiting to see Dr. Abel. The girls love to climb on everything. Eva sat pretty well on the table. But Kia kept wanting to spin on his chair.!! Thank goodness Davic is such a cool Dr. Usually when he comes in I am in his seat spinning around and he sits on the table.!!
Just becuase this makes me laugh everytime I see it!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats again:) We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet him!

Dominique Bjorlin said...

Oh yeah! A boy! That is wonderful! I have to say I love having a boy..I mean boys! And there is just nothing in the world like seeing your husband with his son and your father with a grandson! Congratulations!