Friday, September 5, 2008

MOPS

The MOPS season is about to start. (Mothers of Preschoolers) and I have decided to be a table leader this year. I am very excited about getting to know other moms on a deeper level. One of our tasks as table leader was to come up with a table center piece and name for our table. Our theme this year is "Adventures in Mothering". It is a carnival/theme park theme. I did not go with the traditional colors, I needed it to be ALL me.. so what else.. but pink and brown. With the help of Tina (thanks Tina!) and her silouette machine (which I drool over all the time, it can cut anything you want.!) we cut out the tent, elephant and banner letters. I finally painted my box and put it all together yesterday while the girls were sleeping. Of course I had to add polka dots to make it complete. It came out pretty darn cute!! I am going to sew some kind of table runner to match. Oh, yes the my table name.. Todd said it fit me perfectly..hmmmm... Should I take that as a complement or a burn?? LOL .... I agree with him.. I think it does fit me perfectly!
I can't wait for MOPS to start!!
Posted by Picasa