Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Learning to write..

We have started to work with Eva on writing. She is doing great.. And yes.. That is her name on the first picture.. We just started the E this week..
She loves to write her A's a lot!!
It is amazing to me how fast she picks up on things when she puts her mind to them.
So we are off on vacation tomorrow.. We are pretty much packed and ready to go.. Eva has preschool tomorrow and then we are off. Wish us luck on our 14 hour drive!! :) In one day!! See you all when we get back.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The McAuleys said...

Clara'll show you! I swear she makes about four cards a week for Eva. 'Eve' and 'Eva' were the first names she could write all on her own, so she loves to write to them! I think I have one of the latest for each of them in my growing 'to mail' pile on the counter.

Have a great time in Tahoe! We go in Dec.--can't wait!

Jenny said...

Yeah Eva!! Welcome to the world of printing:)