Monday, July 21, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday

It was Muffin Tin Monday again today.. We have Corn, BBQ chicken on a stick :) Pea's with some sour cream (ok.. so I was trying really hard to get them to eat it. they both love sour cream and I thought just maybe they would eat it with some sour cream, Nope... no chance at all! Eva did try it at least but that was it) then we have Chicken Garlic Risotto (which I have never cooked or eaten before, wow,, where have I been.. I loved it! Kia and Todd did too.. Eva.. Nope!! She is killing me with her pickiness) then we have vanilla yogurt and apples with cherries. Kia dipped her fruit (and whole hand) in the yogurt. So tonights selection was not bad.. Kia pretty much ate everything except the pea's and chicken. Eva ate the chicken, corn and apples and cherries. But she did try everything once!

No comments: