Monday, July 7, 2008

The backyard project

I started this project thinking it would be a fast and easy project... Boy was I wrong. I hate when projects take more that one weekend. LOL This one took us about 6 weeks. It has been long and hard. But I am so glad to have it done. It was well worth all the hard work and time we put into it.

The before picture!
The final product!!
There are only a few items left to get, like two tables that will sit between each set of chairs and another hanging planter. I have three hooks up on the fence. Other than that it is finished! Ok.. so we still need to put the fire bricks into the firepit but that will have to wait till we can afford those!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tina Kelley said...

WOW!! It looks awesome! I can't wait to come see it in person.. *hint-hint* =0)

Great work!

The McAuleys said...

We are looking forward to seeing it for ourselves tomorrow! It looks fantastic. Are you blowing up balloons to put along that fence this year? Ha. :)