Thursday, May 27, 2010

J.D.

Well, Both girls had Naked Butt pictures taken of them at around 9 months.. I had been putting it off for Jax.. It never seemed like the right time.. But as he is getting older he is starting to move around a lot more and before he full out crawls I needed to get them done. So we got out the back drops.. aka.. sheets... and got a few taken. It was a struggle to get any shots cause he is just too excited and wants to move around everywhere. Once he figures out the sheet moved around it was hard. He was scooching all around the table, which made me nervous. I was working up a sweat trying to hold my big camera with a flash attached and watch him, straighten out the sheet, move him back.. move him back and move him back some more.. Wow.. that was hard work.. I am glad I got them done though. He had a lot of fun and put on his best smile for me!
 

 

I just love his smile!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacie said...

these turned out great!! yep, that smile is a keeper!!!