Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good Bye... Peice of #@$%!!

Ever since we moved into this house this stove has given us problems.. you always had to wiggle the elements on the stove top to get them to work. (really glad I never got shocked my one of them) U used to be able to see the time and temp on the display pad.. that went out about 3 months ago.. That should have been our first clue it was time to put her down! Then, not sure if it was the water I boiled over on the top or the beer butt chicken that finally put it over the edge. But it finally died on us the day after we cooked the best chicken in our life.
 

Very scary to look under it and see all the dust bunnies that had collected over the years.. And no.. I am not one to pull out my stove to clean under it. I am a clean freak but I draw the line on that one. Maybe I will have to add it after seeing all the stuff under the stove. which actually was just dust and one toy car. Not bad I would say.
 

I am sure the lowes guy just loved me taking pics of him!! LOL
 

And there you go.. A nice shiney new stove to make my ugly kitchen look even uglier.. But... I LOVE IT!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: