Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Day... Comin up..

My friend Kirstin sent me this link on how to make turkey's out of oreo's... So I picked up all the stuff today to make them. My friend Tina came over to have lunch and a play date.. Needless to say,, she did not know we were about to try the impossible!! Having candy out and having the kiddo's help us with these.. Hmmm... I would have to say this might be a craft for more like 4 or 5 year olds... But they can get the "feathers" on by themselves, but everything else they needed a little help with.. Ian and Eva made one, then they were all pretty much shoveling as much candy in their mouths as they could.. :) Tina and I did the rest of them..


Happy Thanksgiving everyone.. Have a safe holiday!
Love, The Brandon's
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The McAuleys said...

In my defense, I did say they looked like something YOU would make and not the kids!!! :) We liked how all the supplies in the photo are pushed to the middle of the table and the kids are leeeaaanning in toward them...:)