Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

This year was the first time for the girls to trick or treat door to door. We headed over to our good friends "The Kelley's" to have pizza. The Sitton's joined us also.. Then after dinner we headed out to trick or treat around Tina's area. O'boy Eva was really into it.. She was running from house to house. We ended up walking I think a little over 2 miles..
The girls dressed up as ballerinas. I can not believe I actually got Kia's hair up in a bun.. She has so much product in that hair it stayed up even when I took the hair tie out later that night!! They both have dragonfly's in there hair..

Everyone looked very cute.. Chase and james were Nights and a dragon. And Ainsley and Ian were garden Gnomes. Very cute idea tina.. She made them by hand!! My hats off to you.. Your Awesome!!
How I love halloween!! Next year hopefully I will be ready to have our annual harvest party!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: