Monday, October 6, 2008

A weekend away!!

Ok,,, for those of you who know me well... You know it is very hard for me to let my kids go to anyones house for a few hours... let alone for a weekend.. Eva was over 2 years old before she had her first overnight trip to Grandma's.. Well the time has come for Kia to join her.. I have decided that Todd and I really, REALLY, need a weekend to ourselves.. So I called grandma and she was happy to have them come over instead of the other way around!! So now I just need to get through this week with out thinking of the 1000 ways my girls could die while they are away from me.. (again those of you who know me, know I do this!! which I hate it!!) I am going to try and keep busy this week so I wont worry about it coming up. I know once they are there I will start to relax... But I am excited to get a weekend to be able to get a few projects done that we can not seem to do with the girls around. Maybe go to the movies sat. night... ohhhhhhh.... that would be nice..
Pray for me that I have no panic attacks this week leading up to the weekend.. I want to be at peace with it.. I know... I can type all I want.. but I will have a hard time doing it!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'll be praying for you. You'll do great and the girls will have so much fun and make great memories with their gma. What a great opportunity for you whole family!

Tina Kelley said...

I'm so jealous... thinks she'll take 2 more?? =0)

The McAuleys said...

You are so lucky to have the option!!! It'll be great.