Sunday, September 5, 2010

Todd's first run.

Todd finished the Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon today. I got to see him run in two spots of the race in Lafayette. Did take pic's but my card went bad on me.. so I cant get them off the card now :( and then when I got to the finish line in Carlton.. I was not prepared for 20 minutes of trying to find a parking spot! Jax and I ended up missing him come in. I wanted to cry! But he finished in great time 1 hour and 49 minutes. Way to go babe! I am so very proud of you. (I think he has caught the running bug)
Thought the finish line looked pretty cool with the barrels of wine.

Then he got to go around and do wine tasting for free.. We hit a few of them then decided food might be better right now at 10 am in the morning. Pizza here we come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: