Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Let the fun begin..

At the beginning of spring break Eva had been asking to have a sleep over.. I had no clue where she even got the idea or how she knew about sleep overs. But I said yes.. We decided each girl could invite one girl. Right away they chose Kyla and Ainsley. Then they started listing off about 6 others.. wait a minute.. hold on.. just one each. Later I will brave a bigger slumber party.
 

As soon as the girls arrived we took off for a walk to the local school playground to get some fresh air. It was such a nice day. The girls had a ton of fun.
 

 

And of course we had to stop and pick up Acorns to bring back to my house.. My girls are obsessed with these things.
 

This was them making their silliest faces in front of the school.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: