Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Self Torture!!

I say Self Torture cause every year I try and try tomato plants and never get much off of them.. 5 at the most.. So this year I have decided to move from where I usually have them.. I cracked open the miracle grow.. and we shall see if I get these puppies to grow big or not. This WILL be my last year if they do not produce.. I will just go and raid Jenny's garden if all else fails.. LOL

ofcourse I have cukes.. now those I can grow! I have three slicers and 6 lemon.. Ok.. so I did planted the lemon to early.. or the plastic covers I left on for three days did them in!! My memory is shot with this pregnancy.. I forgot to go pull the plastic covers off (to keep the frost off of them at night) last week and well.. my lemon cukes are toast.. so off to Wilco I will go later this week to get more..

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your poor cucs! I'm doing three tomato plates this year so I'll have plenty to share:)

Tina Kelley said...

Umm.. hello?? Lest we forget that I dislike tomatoes and my husband plants 4, YES 4! different types every year!!!

I'll be racing Jenny to get rid of some! LOL

Tina Kelley said...

Oh yeah..I call dibbs on some lemon cucs!!